Picture



Information

My name is LEECH.
I am 21 years old.
I'm from Selangor.
I believe in human rights...

Links

Amnesty International
UDHR
SUHAKAM
HAKAM
All Women's Action Society


Friends

Adrian Loo
Jason Heng
Bryan Chua
Mandy Man
Jules


Thursday, May 24, 2007
i'd like to digress from my usual topic about human rights. however, what i'm about to say has certain implications on human rights. it's about choice. we all have a right to choose our path correct? what we want to do, who we want to be with and all that crap. but do we have the right NOT to choose too? i see where all this is going, it's all dull.

but i am thinking, if i choose to do something, i should do it through and through right? hah. decisions decisions. they say it's better to have a forced decision than to be hanging indecisive. i have a lot on my mind. but i can't say. i choose not to say. and you can choose not to read this crap further. and whatever the outcome, it is for the best. AND YOU KNOW that IS CRAP right? because it is only for the best IF you make the best out of it. i don't think i am making any sense.

some people say, when something is about to end or something is about to begin, we will know. it is our instict. and my instinct is telling me something is about to end, giving way to a new beginning. but being someone who is very resistant to changes, i don't really like this new beginning that is about to begin. and they say, one cannot fully grow when one keeps holding back and looking at the past. i am exhausted.


LEECH [ 8:11 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home